I knew after taking Meghan and Joey’s engagement photos last fall that their wedding was going to be riot! Never have I had so much fun just walking around back-country trails – talking, joking and photographing. You could see the love they had for each other, just by taking a quick look!
What was also evident was the love ALL their family members had for one another. And that love was carried forward from generation to generation with all the special touches, details and gifts spread throughout the day. From the heirloom photos displayed at their reception to the passed-down handkerchief – it was completely evident.
Meghan and Joey really made us feel welcome and loved – it was wonderful to be a part of their big day and a huge honor to photograph it!
Here’s some additional info for those craving more
- Church: Our Lady of Sorrows, Farmington
- Reception Hall: Plymouth Manor, Plymouth
- Bridal Shop: B. Ella Bridal
- Tux Shop: Men’s Warehouse – Novi
- DJ – Sound Dog Productions
- Cake – Finesse Allen
- Florist: Sparr’s Flowers of Plymouth